The hours of operation are Sundays 1:30 – 3:30 pm near the Langar Hall.
There is a HIPAA notice on the wall. Please read as you will sign a statement saying you have read and understood the notice or an intake person will ask you verbally. Please bring a picture ID with you.
We do not
• Prescribe pain medications
• Perform physical exams
• Handle urgent or emergency cases – please CALL 911 if that is the case.
What should I bring?
• A Picture ID with Birthdate and name
• List of all of medications and any allergies
Current Medical Volunteers
- Dr. Gurpreet Kaur Padam
- Dr. Harpreet Singh Pannu
- Dr. Sandeep Gupta
- Dr. Gurpreet Ahluwalia
- Dr. Harpreet Singh
Want to Volunteer?
We are currently seeking:-
- A network/technology/office support to help with follow-up labs, prescriptions and set-up appointments.
- Third or 4th Year Medical Students with basic pulse/BP/BMI checking skills. Licensed Nurses and Physicians with credentials to practice in CA